An early 20th century tractor manufacturing building turned 21st century modern luxury event space. We personally craft a luxury experience that celebrates life and the joy of entertaining.
COMPANY 251 is an event venue open to private events, concerts, productions, exhibition and corporate and private parties. Featuring architectural and historical elements merging past with present and historic with modern making this an unparalleled backdrop for your event.
- 20,000 sq. ft. (2 floors / 10,000 sq.ft each) of flexible interior space
- Exclusive use of the entire facility for Ceremony + Reception
- Event manager on site
- 700 black cross back chairs for ceremony + reception use
- Use of reception tables + bistro tables/chairs
- Lounge space
- Two grand marble bars
- Private bridal suite featuring an antique wood and marble 3 chair barber shop cabinet imported from Italy for entire bridal party to get ready together
- Private groom suite featuring tv, whiskey bar + vintage games
- Coat check
- Elevator use
- Private parking lot available to bride and grooms immediate family or for handicap and elderly drivers.
- Ample public parking
- Capacity // 1,000 or 500 per floor
10,000 square feet of interior raw space, the 1st floor is cultivated perfectly for ceremony, cocktails, + dancing. The full service, hand-crafted, marble bar is located closely to the dance floor with a lounge area just opposite, furnished with customized pieces + allowing guests a space to relax. The beautifully detailed bridal suite featuring an early 19th century imported Italian marble barber shop cabinet, lounge area + personal bathroom is also located on the first floor, with ample room for a bridal party to relax + ready themselves for the big day.Download PDF
Ascending via our hand-designed, wide staircase, or city-esque elevator located conveniently on the 1st floor, the 2nd floor is just as luxurious. With 10,000 square feet, the space allows for up to 500 guests to enjoy the reception. Original hardwood floors, chandeliers + large windows have each been specifically crafted to cultivate the spaces’ polished aesthetic. The space also incorporates a full service kitchen, marble bar + groom’s suite, with full access day-of to enjoy the whiskey bar, vintage games, + more.Download PDF
January - March
Monday - Thursday: $ 5,500
April - December
Monday - Thursday: $5,500
$250 for 2 hours + $100 per hour after (if space is available)